Sunday, March 6, 2011

A few old looks

Since I've got an extra day of work this week, I won't have time for swatches, so I'll just post a few pics from some looks I did a while back for Makeup Geek's weekly challenges.

One of my favorites.  I just am not quite comfortable wearing something like this out.  My eye's are far too watery to put up with fully lined eyes.  It just wouldn't be pretty after 5 minutes outside.  *sigh*

Very quick purple & green.  Wanted to keep it simple.

First time with falsies, and with red eye shadow.  I definitely liked it.

This is the product of complete boredom at around 0300 (3am) on a night off right after eating some peanut butter twix.  The package inspired this cut crease look.

And just for the hell of it, a rather old pic of my adorable evil babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment