Monday, March 14, 2011

Liquid Euphoria and Holos!

Finally got around to taking a few pics.  Started off with the best of my polishes, my lonely Liquid Euphoria.  Sad to say that I completely failed at capturing the beauty of this polish.  It's really more of a sheer violet jelly base that shifts to a blue green with lots of amazing green spark/shimmer.  I generally have to go with 4 coats to get it to my preferred opacity. I'll keep trying to capture this correctly. Maybe one day when I'm actually up during the day and the sun is out.  We'll see how that goes, lol.  All pictures taken under full spectrum lamp since I rarely see the sun being a grave shifter. 


Okay pic of the shimmer/sparkle.  Could definitely be better.

This pic really sucks, but is still better at showing the depth of the blue.  Now if only I can get the violet...

Next up are most of my holos.  Including my OMG's and a few OPI DS's.  

OPI DS Desire and Glamour

Again with Desire and Glamour

One of my Holo swatch wheels

From Left to Right: China Glaze TMI, QT, LOL, IKD, DV8, He's Going in Circles, and OPI DS Saphire at the top

L to R: CG partial of  GR8, L8R G8R, FYI, TTYL, TMI, QT, LOL and IDK

L to R: partial of Sally Hansen Prisms in Diamond, Color Club Magic Attraction, China Glaze 2Nite, a Hot Topic holo, China Glaze OMG
Top to Bottom:  OPI DS Saphire, Color Club Wild at Heart, Milani Cyber Space, Sally Hansen Prisms in Diamond

Hope everyone likes the swatches.  I'll keep up trying to capture my Liquid Euphoria, as well as trying to franken a dupe. So far very very very far from coming anywhere close.  But I won't give up.  :)  Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. which LE polish is that? and what is the purple one next to it? i must know!! :) message me on fb via my link

    ReplyDelete