Monday, March 28, 2011

Old NOTD and other misc fun!

Finally got around to uploading a couple pics of a NOTD I did for St Patty's.  Only thing related to the day though is it's green.  Went for stars as accents instead of shamrocks.  :)  Oh, and please excuse my cuticles and the lack of cleanup.  Still looking for a good brush for this.

Color Club - What a Shock
Art Deco nail art polishes in dark green and silver sparkle



Purple and black glitter franken.  On the nail it's layered over a white creme by Pure Ice.  It's a bit on the thick side so I'm going to have to take care of that before I use it next.

Swatch of that same franken.


Redish orange glitter franken.


Green shimmer franken.  Has a little blue shimmer in there too, can see it under the right light... which I unfortunately do not have.

I love these earrings.  They're a little dusty right now because I don't wear them as often as I'd like.  It's a little hard to wear dangly earrings when you have to answer the phone often (cradling the phone with any earring other than posts = jabbing pain)

Same with these.  Though I break these out quite a bit more often during the summer. :)

And a bottle pic (once again crappy pic... need to do this during the day, if there's sun) of my lonely Liquid Euphoria.  Love this polish so much.  Eventually I'm going to capture the amazing violet purple base color...  Really, I am.  It just may take a while, lol.

Hope that everyone enjoys the pics.  Now off to do my nails (OPI - No Room for the Blues, maybe with a layer of Borgese - Stellare Notte on top) and maybe even work on my stash list. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment