Thursday, March 31, 2011

OPI Electric Eel and Nfu Oh 52

I just got my goodies from the very first blog sales I've purchased from!  I got Nfu Oh 52 yesterday, and OPI Electric Eel the day before.  *squee*  Super excited about these beauties. 

My new beauties.  Aren't they fantastic?

I used a black creme from Color Club as the base.  It applied like butter and was opaque in one coat.  Kind of a satin finish to it.  Absolutely adore it.  Then layered two coats of Electric Eel on top followed by SV. Then it was off to the docs in a hurry, so didn't have time for much cleanup.  Still learning how to do it well.  This morning after getting home from work I topped off my ring fingers with a quick coat of Nfu Oh 52.  It adds some amazing depth to the color.  My pics really don't do it justice.

When I first saw swatches of this I knew I had to have it.  Luckily it very quickly came up on a blog sale and I was able to get it. :D

Rather crappy pic.  I was trying to show off the duochrome of Electric Eel, and mostly failed.

Again with the mostly failure to capture the duochrome.

And one last bottle shot.  This time just the Nfu Oh 52.  I hope to get more from this line in the near future.  The colors are stunning, and the bottle detail had a couple friends in awe.

And now to go and get a couple polishes ready to mail out this morning.  Hope you love them as much as I do Erika! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment